I have witnessed some unethical/unlawful activity, What should I do?

Open 1 Responses 3287 Views Elepolice
I have witnessed some unethical/unlawful activity involving trade/smuggling/hunting/injuring/torturing of Asian Elephants. What should I do?

1 Response

You can register a complaint at the nearest Forest Department/Police Department Office regarding the offence against Asian Elephants. Always be vigilant while taking steps towards reporting of any crime. Approaching local Wildlife/Welfare NGOs, would also be a recommended alternative to reporting and discouraging of any kind of wildlife-related offence.
responded Oct 26, 2016 by Naturenomics Team (610 points)